Thursday, October 25, 2018

Election Endorsements


I recommend that everyone vote a straight Republican ticket on November 6, 2018.  I would not consider a single Democrat candidate, even if they appear to have a human head.  The Democrat Party is dangerous and they are crazy and they live in a fantasy bubble. If given a chance, they would go right back to trying to crash the US economy.

In Georgia USA, I recommend NO votes on every Amendment and Resolution on the ballot.

I have been critical of the Republican Establishment for decades.  But I would rather give them time to convert to Trumpism. They need to get a spine and cut spending and continue to cut regulations and bureaucracies to get out of the way of the private sector. They need to stop pretending that they are doing a good job and dump the special interests.

I’m confident Trump can shepherd them into improving over the next few years. I also expect the RINOs will convert, retire or be replaced.

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader

No comments: