Sunday, November 13, 2016

This Blog

The blog was created to fulfill the primary duty of Tea Party Leaders.  That was to research and educate members on what is really going on in government and cover issues not covered by the media.

After I registered with teaparty.net, I received emails from other Tea Party Leaders in the US. There I got a good education on the subversive UN Agenda 21 that the media wasn’t covering and every politician was denying existed. It was easy to track its implementation from federal to state to local.  It was a well-constructed, stealthy piece of sabotage.

A good part my time in 2011 focused on Dunwoody problems. I won a Park Bond vote in 2011 that saved Dunwoody from taking on a $124 million bond debt. Our budget was $24 million a year, our roads were rotten and our storm sewers were failing.  I worked with 4 City Council candidates and got 2 elected.

In 2012, I joined the Transportation Leadership Coalition to defeat the $18 billion T-SPLOST that would have added a 1 cent sales tax for all of Georgia for 10 years for overpriced projects that didn’t solve the problems. We coordinated our campaign with the 130 other Tea Parties in Georgia and stopped regionalism in 9 of 12 regions.

In 2013, I started Save Dunwoody to attack 3 city projects that were expensive and unnecessary. We stopped the roundabout at a residential intersection, but the multi-use trail and expensive street redo were built. I also rounded up coalition members to take over the local county GOPs.

From 2014 to 2016, we fought the GOP establishment and continued to report federal and state abuse. In 2015 we took over the county GOP, found candidates for State House and Senate and got another city council rep elected. I also turned up the volume against the refugee debacle in Europe and covered the ISIS expansion and atrocities.

When I saw Trump in the first primary debate I knew we had our man. He killed political correctness like Roundup.

The Trump victory will allow me to drop issues as they are resolved and dig deeper into the labyrinth of laws and regulations that are harmful and dangerous to our sovereignty, economy and freedom. I will continue to cover Europe until the EU is abolished.

I started this blog in 2011 when I started the Dunwoody GA Tea Party by loading the emailed epistles I had been sending to my Congressional Legislators for years. The only thing I had to change was to remove the salutation, “You Dumb Son of a Bitch” from each of my epistles and the content made a perfect post.  All of these are listed under 2010.

We are approaching 20,000 pageviews per month and I wanted to share these stats with you.

NTL Conservative Blog, the Dunwoody Tea Party Blog, ntlconsulting.blogspot.com
Pageviews by Country
France
3630
United States
1936
Netherlands
121
Germany
56
Spain
53
Poland
41
Portugal
40
Russia
15
United Kingdom
11
Ukraine
9

Pageviews by Browser

Firefox
3797 (63%)
Chrome
1890 (31%)
Internet Explorer
199 (3%)
Safari
107 (1%)
Opera
10 (<1%)
SamsungBrowser
5 (<1%)
GSA
4 (<1%)
chromeframe
3 (<1%)
Mobile
2 (<1%)
Qt
2 (<1%)

Pageviews by Operating System

Windows
4510 (74%)
Macintosh
1282 (21%)
Linux
119 (1%)
iPhone
63 (1%)
Android
40 (<1%)
iPad
11 (<1%)
Unix
6 (<1%)

I started to notice Europe lighting up over the years and knew they were following the blog.  Russia and the UK lit up quite a bit. Now it looks like France is considering our arguments. 

We believe the EU should be abolished and the sovereign countries of Europe should recapture their right to determine their own laws and culture and control their own borders.

The Refugee program was the last straw for Europe and we in the US didn’t want a Muslim invasion and all the damage it brings.  Wasting $Trillions on UN Agenda 21 implementation based on the global warming hoax was bad enough.

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader


No comments: