Saturday, April 19, 2014

China Solar wants Bundy farm

By Dr. Jim Garrow

Who is Dr. Jim Garrow?  He worked in China for years (out in the open) helping get baby girls adopted out of China he moved like 10,000 girls into adoption on the other hand we worked for the CIA. 

He was the operative that leaked that BHO asked the Military if they would fire on Americans, and if the answer was no, he removed them.    His comments below:

From my perspective:

I want to thank Mr. Obama once again for firing me in October. By setting me free he has enabled me to speak the truth about what I know and the many circumstances that my work for the United States provided me with. That of course is limited by my oath and the very carefully crafted set of guidelines that my lawyers provided me with to keep on the right side of the oath and the other details of my working agreement. I had no idea how well written that agreement was when I signed it back in 1969.

The current and continuing situation with the Harry Reid fiefdom of Nevada had me involved from 2006 when I was approached by the President of Canadian Solar to work with them to find suitable land and circumstances in America for which two purposes could be met. 1/ Building a manufacturing facility to produce solar panels and 2/ Building solar farms.

Now why was I asked by the President of Canadian Solar and his Vice President of Marketing to help? Because I had a reputation in Guelph Ontario Canada (headquarters of Canadian Solar) for my connections to the Chinese leadership and as a man who could put things together and get things done. Because of connections I had we arranged a meeting with the Lt Gov of Michigan to discuss what government assistance and cooperation might be available for the 2 above listed purposes. The same thing was done with Nevada with different players. But as you now know, all roads lead to Harry Reid. In the meantime the ownership of Canadian Solar changed and the Chinese moved in as 100% owners with intentions of moving forward quickly with the Nevada connections and dropping the Michigan endeavor. Canadian Solar and the currently identified American solar company working with Harry

Reid are all owned in the background by the Peoples Republic of China in total irrespective of what names you might see appearing on the ownership of certain LLC combinations. That is how it is done for China.

So China wanted land and Harry Reid saw to it. Bundy was merely collateral damage until America awakened from its slumber and said "wait a minute". Have I spoken to Joseph Farah of World Net Daily and Jerome Corsi about what I know over the past few years? Yes.  - Dr. Jim Garrow -

ps I paid a company to determine for me the impact that my postings were having just in terms of the overall reach. They reported back to me yesterday and let me know that over 2 million people and organizations read my posts every day. Now this should make us all sit up and take notice with the efforts put forward by Obama and cronies to stop our effective communications from taking root and spreading. Keep up the good work, we all are having an impact. "Do not grow weary in well doing" as the Scripture tells us.

Source:  MORE BACK STORY ON SOLAR/CHINA/CLIVEN BUNDY - NEVADA from Dr.Jim Garrow  Apr 16, 2014 8:44 AM
<https://www.facebook.com/jim.garrow.1> Jim Garrow's
<https://www.facebook.com/victoria.baer3/posts/10202921162741736> status.
<https://www.facebook.com/victoria.baer3/posts/10202921162741736?stream_ref=10> 14 hours ago

 

No comments: