Friday, January 29, 2016

Trump’s No Show

I see Trump as a “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me” kind of guy.  He got low-balled by Megan Kelly in the first debate and he’s done with her. 

I think he runs his business like that and that’s part of his strength. I’m sure if he hires a contractor and the contractor doesn’t do the job the way Trump likes it, the contractor never works for Trump again.  It’s a discipline that tells would-be contractors that they had better get it right.

If I’m right, how would Trump function in Washington DC ? They don’t even fire government employees for high treason. I think the federal government needs a total overhaul, so I would hope that Trump would close entire departments, agencies and programs that were harmful or irrelevant.

I am positive that Congress would not stop Trump from stopping excessive immigration, damaging regulations, officially debunking global warming and TPP, repealing Obamacare and balance the federal budget. He would likely impose tariffs and lower taxes and knock down every other job-killing federal law. That would put us on a path to reestablish our economy and that’s what we need.

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader


No comments: