Monday, May 29, 2017

Writing

I did some writing in grade school, but I did a lot more in high school.  Christian Brothers College Military High School was big on essay tests and papers and not much on multiple choice tests. I was asked to be a yearbook editor and asked to be the Prom Magazine reporter for CBC. I added a lot of humor to my writing.  St. Louis University was also big on papers and essay tests. In business I did the typical writing required. Years passed and I was asked to be the Business Columnist for Kansas Business News and wrote some humor for the Salina Journal. In Atlanta I was asked to be a columnist for Computer Currents. I got a computer in 1984 and never looked back. I wrote a lot of letters to our Congressional folks and wrote a lot of things for work and for the American Electronics Association and was asked to publish articles for the Georgia Medical Association.  In 2011 I took all my past writings and loaded them on this blog. I wrote many letters to the editor of the Dunwoody Crier and published some on the Save Dunwoody website.  Over time my interest went from issues with the Dunwoody City Council to issues with the Atlanta Regional Commission and Georgia Legislature and continued with issues with the federal government.  This past few years, I added issues overseas.  This blog is read in dozens of countries and averages 20,000 page-views per month.


Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader

No comments: