Thursday, August 20, 2015

Paul Maner for State Senate

An open letter to the people of District 40,
 
My name is Paul Maner and I'd like to take this opportunity to formally announce my candidacy for Georgia State Senate District 40. I approve this message and I think you will too.
 
Folks, It's Our Time Now. It's time for us to take charge of our state's future. For too long now, we've allowed our state government to be controlled by career politicians, out of touch regulators, and special interest henchmen. The issues are undeniable - our schools are failing, our debt is simply out of control, our taxation system is antiquated, and our economy desperately needs help. Like drive in movie theaters, bell-bottoms, and car phones, the time for politics-as-usual has come and gone. No more games, gimmicks, tricks or delays. You deserve a true Republican leader - someone strong, decisive, and passionate - someone who has spent a lifetime advising others how to plan for a better future.
 
I've always believed in two simple principles: 1) You get out of life what you contribute to it. 2) We should always strive to leave things in a better state than how we found them. If I'm elected I pledge to use these principles to guide every move that I make. I believe in honesty and accountability - I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that our state legislature could use a healthy dose of both.
 
As someone who has spent 22+ years helping others become debt-free, financially independent, and personally protected - I truly believe that with your help we can make a lasting impact in solidifying our state's future.
 
It doesn't take a genius to see that we, as not only Georgians - but as Americans too, have somewhat lost our way. We've forgotten what it means to live for those around us. We've forgotten what this country was founded on - the belief that we, the people, have the power, duty, and obligation to shape our future for not only ourselves, but for our children & their children.
 
- Paul Maner
 
www.paulmaner.com

No comments: