Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Building Permit

Some have asked what I've been doing in retirement. Well, I applied for a building permit for a new house. It was going to be 100 ft. tall and 400 ft. wide, with 12 gun turrets at various heights, and windows**all over the place and a loud outside entertainment sound system. It would have parking for 200 cars and I was going to paint it green with pink trim. Then I was gonna hire some idiot to stand on top of it and SCREAM as loud as he could 5 times a day.

The City Council told me; Forget it...AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN! So, I sent in the application again, but this time I called it a "Mosque." Work starts on Monday. And here is the best part, it's going to be tax exempt! I love this country.  It's the government that scares me.*


Source: Dick Anderson

No comments: