Saturday, March 15, 2014

Make Up Your Own Deductions

I’ve read that the income tax is “voluntary”, because it’s unconstitutional. The Constitution guarantees your right to keep your own property and your cash certainly qualifies. I don’t want to pay for government activities that threaten my life, liberty or property and I don’t want to pay for mistakes government makes like ethanol, global warming, unnecessary wars, bribes to other banana republics, junk science regulations and policies aimed at crashing our economy and many other items. So, I am including my own deductions on my federal income taxes this year.

Inflation
I will take an inflation deduction that should be at least 10%, I expect this to continue to rise. The Federal Reserve has piled up a 400% increase in the money supply and will trickle out dollar debasement at probably around 10% per year going forward. We keep our expenses low, so this is only worth a $800 deduction.

Global Warming
The UN global warming scam has cost an extra $500 billion a year over the past 5 years, My share, based on our 315 million population was $1587.

Military Foreign Aid
Sending our military to other countries isn’t really defense, its military foreign aid.  This costs about $500 billion a year, so I will take another $1587 deduction

Ethanol
I have to have the carburetor replaced on my lawnmower every couple of years, because ethanol eats plastic parts.  So, I will take a $100 deduction on this one.

Ruinous Subsidies
The federal government has been subsidizing healthcare and education, resulting in a doubling of costs over and above inflation for these. We only spent about $500 this year.  So I will take a $250 deduction on this one.

Gasoline
The federal government has sabotaged oil production for decades, resulting in at least a doubling in gasoline cost. I get 50 miles to a gallon on 2 cars and only drive 10,000 miles a year on each.  So, I will take a $400 deduction for this.

Political Campaigns
The government and corporations have reached an agreement to continue expensive campaign costs. These are “over the top” checks written by corporations to candidates to guarantee the scam.  Campaign costs average about $2 billion a year.  These costs are passed on to us by these corporations.  I probably included this in my inflation deduction, but what the hell, government taxes the same dollars several times, so I will claim a deduction of $6.35 based on our 315 million population.

Bad Trade Agreements
The government has signed trade agreements that have resulted in the U.S. losing most of our manufacturing jobs. This blunder has cost us $trillions in lost wages over the past 20 years.  Figuring a $500 billion a year decrease over 20 years, I would take another deduction of $1587

2008 Meltdown
The government passed laws that required lenders to give mortgages to unqualified buyers.  Then they ignored the fact that lenders were bundling these bad mortgages into securities.  The Meltdown cost was around $7 trillion divided by 315 million population amounts to $22,222.  Based on 5 years, I would take a deduction of $4444.40

My extra deductions come to $10760.75,  The government is lucky I didn’t start this years ago.
I won’t be writing a check this month. 

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader

No comments: