Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Refugee Ending Delay

Too funny! ‘Anonymous’ channels me and Daniel Horowitz, by Ann Corcoran, 6/13/17

Reader Sonya sent this video (thanks!) of ‘Anonymous’ from Saturday entitled: Anonymous–Message to the President of the United States (Donald Trump). He admonishes the Trump Administration and tells them to cut the refugee numbers entering the US to zero (where have I heard that before?).

LOL! Toward the end of the five minute video (with 257,596 views right now), I thought his British-accented words sounded familiar!  The phrase about having to “drag Congress kicking and screaming” is what got my attention. Here is my post (from June 6th) on Daniel Horowitz’s prescription for the President and my comments that ‘Anonymous’ (whoever he is!) is using (LOL! I have no copyright):

You will be hearing more from me going forward on the specific legislation needed to scrap or reform the UN/US Refugee Admissions Program.  But, I tell you that the Republican ‘leadership’ in Congress will not lead on this and will have to be dragged kicking and screaming to lift a finger to reform/re-write the Refugee Act of 1980.

In my view, there is only one thing the President can do to move Congress on the issue and that is to put a complete halt to the USRAP. He must set the refugee admissions level at zero! And, leave it there until reform measures are passed by Congress!

And, here is the truth:  if he makes no move along those lines, or the additional lines addressed by Horowitz, he will be blamed for a Manchester in America (not Ryan, not McConnell, not the refugee contractors, not the ‘deep state’ blocking his moves, not the media or the Leftwing). The blame will be on DJT exclusively.



No comments: