Thursday, April 28, 2016

Proof of the Afterlife

Dead people will continue to vote for Democrats.  This has happened for decades.  When I was 3 years old, we lived in Hallettsville Texas, so my dad could earn an MS in Cotton Research Technology at Texas A&M.  My dad’s brother John was the department head and the Secretary of Agriculture for Texas. John was the Chemist who developed the uses for cotton seed oil.  Uncle John knew Lyndon Johnson and introduced us to him.  LBJ was running for reelection and the day after the election Uncle John came by our house.  My dad asked John how Lyndon did in the election.  Uncle John said: ”Everybody who ever lived in those counties voted for Lyndon last night.”  

That’s when I knew there was an afterlife.  I followed this trend of dead people voting for Democrats after that and noticed that it still happens.  Dead people elected Obama twice and I’m sure they will be back to vote for Hillary.

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader


No comments: