Sunday, September 21, 2014

UN Agenda 21 Hiding in Plain Sight


I urge you to google UN Agenda 21 and read about it.  It is real and it is responsible for our poor economy and most of the dumb moves our government has made over the past 25 years. As citizens, our duties include demanding that our government act in our best interest.  This is no longer the case.  Our demise began over 100 years ago when Congress ignored the U.S. Constitution to move special interests desires ahead of the law.
It’s safe to say, today our government is entirely corrupt.  The Constitution is being ignored completely, the American Communist Party goals have all been accomplished, our government is bankrupt, yet continues to spend double what it collects in revenue and we are heading for economic disaster.  All of our current economic problems can easily be traced to government policies in effect for the past 25 years. In hindsight, it’s easy to see how government overreach going back to 1870 contributed to the mess we’re in today. As Glenn Beck aptly pointed out, we are like the frog, placed in cool water that was slowly heated, until it cooked the frog.
When I see something that looks wrong, I start digging.  It’s a curse.  I’ve noticed bad federal law and bad Supreme Court decisions all my life. Like most folks, if it didn’t affect me personally, I brushed it off.  If it did affect my business, I fought and usually won. 
When I noticed city government overreach in 2011, I started this Tea Party.  Immediately after I registered the Tea Party with Tea Party.net, I began to receive emails from Tea Party Leaders across the country.  One from Arkansas sent me a video explaining Agenda 21.  The video explained why I saw city government overreach.  I read Agenda 21 and was shocked that it included killing 7 billion people because ‘the earth’ could only support 500 million, settled in “mega-cities”, with no rights or freedom and no property or ability to be self-supporting. 
Agenda 21 reminds me of lots of books and movies, where “the government” enslaves its citizens to control them.  I’m amazed that U.S. citizens are too docile or distracted to notice the real danger ahead.  Our undoing has been incremental up to now, but all the pieces are in place and those who would take our rights and property are prepared for a fight.  We had better vote for freedom now, while we still can.
Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader

No comments: