Thursday, June 25, 2015

GEORGIA WATCHDOGS NEWS


June 24, 2015 by Sabrina Smith

“Do not talk to the FBI (and do not file open records requests in Gwinnett).” Apparently, some people want those who file open records requests in Gwinnett to be fearful of being arrested and indicted.  Does the AG’s refusal to enforce Georgia’s Open Records Act encourage this type of crazy intimidation?

A lawyer, XXXXXX XXXXX, met with me a while back at the Gwinnett Judicial and Administration Center in one of the meeting rooms adjacent to a courtroom. In our meeting, he offered this “helpful advice”:

“You’re not recording this are you? Well, I don’t care if you are. That’s Ok. I’m not worried about that but I’m just telling you this and this is just to help you. This is my best advice to you. Do not talk to the FBI…

Do not file a XXX XXXXXXXXX. XXX XXX just exists to XXXXXXX XXXXXXX. XX XXXXXX XX XXXXXX XXXXX X XXX XXXXXXXXX and it’s just going to cause…

I’m telling you this from my past experience. I hate the FBI…

No good is ever going to come out of talking to them. Do not talk to them. I’m telling you that you are going to get indicted. They are XXXXXXX XXX XX. I don’t know for what, but I’m telling you and this is… do not talk to them, do not meet with them, do not…

I’m telling you, the feds have a seat on the bus with your name on it and they will indict you…

It doesn’t matter that you haven’t done anything. They will indict everyone and sort it out later. You are going to get arrested. You should stop XXXXXXX and not say one word to anyone…*

Source: Georgia Watchdogs

 

Comments

The level of corruption in government is inversely proportionate to its relevance. Georgia is a “house of cards”. We have passed the “ignore them” phase and are entering the ”threat” phase.

 

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader

No comments: