Saturday, June 20, 2015

Obama Releases Dangerous Illegals

Did you see the headlines this morning? After months of pressing ICE for details, the federal government admitted that nearly 5,000 Arizona immigrant detainees with criminal records were released from custody.
 
And, Patriot, do you know what happened to those criminals once they were released back onto the streets? 121 of them committed FATAL crimes.
 
This is not only dangerous but outrageous.  The federal government once again has proven their lack of control and ability to protect our citizens.
 
At the same time, the Obama Administration is saying with a straight face that they have deported more illegal immigrants than ever before.  Who exactly are they deporting, if they're not kicking out the criminals? 
 
Exactly how this is protecting the homeland is certainly a mystery.  This administration is placing their political objectives above the safety and security of American citizens.  It is simply an outrage!
 
And I'm not just blindly repeating news stories here.  I know for a fact that these criminal immigrants are being released because I see them come back through my jails over and over again after they have been previously arrested for crimes. 
 
We see a 35% return rate for these criminals -- which should be deported or jailed -- come back into my jails.  Keep in mind I'm the Sheriff for just ONE county in this entire country. 
 
This is the huge challenge I face along with all of the brave people of the Maricopa County Sheriffs' office.  And it's my goal to keep on facing the challenge -- but I need your help to do it.
 
Source: Sheriff Joe
 

No comments: