Thursday, February 9, 2017

Double Down

Trump needs to double down to move our plan forward. In 2010, Republicans took the US House, in 2014, Republicans took the US Senate and in 2016 Republicans took the Whitehouse.  So, why are Democrats still in charge?  Restoring the US economy requires reversing everything Democrats have done for the past 50 years and then some.

Being a “scorched earth” anti-communist, my reaction to UN Communist and Democrat antics is to double down.  I would probably quit the UN and send them packing to Brussels.

I would have frozen all immigration to the US except 200,000 H1Bs for real degreed engineers with high GPAs and 100,000 H2A sponsored seasonal agricultural workers. I would invite US companies to request approval for any other immigrant visa, but they better be “high potential contributors” like Albert Einstein or Werner von Braun.

Rather than trying to mitigate the damage being done by the UN Refugee Program, I would have pulled the US out of it, defunded it and stopped it cold, It’s way past time to quit the UN.

Rather than being badgered into accepting “peaceful Muslims” in the US, I would have banned Sharia law in the US and let the Muslims decide if they want to stay and assimilate and be subject to US law. I would revoke US citizenship of any suspected terrorists and deport them to their home countries.

I would repeal most of the Civil Rights laws, because they allow the courts to attack our right of free association and subject us to frivolous law suit expense. This would tamp down on all misbehavior of protected groups and let them know that tolerance must be earned. I don’t really think the civil rights laws are needed anymore anyhow. This would reestablish the US as a meritocracy.

Our laws need to realize that anti-discrimination laws are like labor unions; good employees don’t need them and bad employees don’t deserve them. We need to judge every person on their own merits and should have the freedom to do that.

I would pass campaign finance reform to end all donations except those made by voters for candidates who would appear on their own ballots. That should stop George Soros from sabotaging our electoral system.

I would end all federal grants to non-profits and strip funding for grants from all federal agencies. I would end all foreign aid except for Israel. I would end all subsidies to corporations, industries and special interests. I would end grants to states gradually over the next 5 years.

I would give all national parks and federal lands back to the States to comply with the US Constitution (as written).

For all unconstitutional departments, agencies and programs in the federal government, I would have Congress submit Constitutional Amendments authorizing the federal government to add these to its enumerated powers. If the States failed to ratify any Amendments, these functions would be delegated to the States and the People.

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader


No comments: