Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Conservative Populism

I believe the free market economy is the best we can do to ensure liberty and prosperity.  I believe that the family is the basic economic unit and has been from the dawn of time.  I believe in very limited government and unlimited personal responsibility. These are the principles we used to create the United States when George Washington was inaugurated in 1889.  The US Government had it made.  They had a citizenry of literate, smart, hard-working people and the rule of law and they ruined it. 

I have been blogging about Conservative Populism since 2010.  I started criticizing excessive immigration and UN Agenda 21 in 2011. I read Conscious of a Conservative by Barry Goldwater in 1964.  I followed Ron Paul’s annual epistles to the Congress and saw how his predictions actually came to pass.  I’ve seen media bias and government manipulation of the voters for decades.

Democrats are not populists. They are statists. They believe in big, intrusive government and they are delusional. Their schemes violate the basic laws of economics, especially the law of supply and demand in letting the market always determine price. 

True Republicans are the Conservative Populists and Donald Trump is our leader.

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader


No comments: