Wednesday, February 28, 2024

NTL Blog Focus 2-28-24

This is a Conservative Blog and contains common sense solutions based on trend data and world-view.

I chose to publish a daily Covid Blog from 2020 to 2023 and ended that with a summary. I continue to blog reports on economics, history and politics that are not easy to find on Google or local newspapers and reported too quickly on “sound-bite” TV News. 

I report on data by State and by Country to compare differences and comment on the causes of these differences.

The US data I report includes

US Nominal GDP

US Population

US Debt to GDP

US Per Capita GDP

US Household Income

US Trade Deficits,

US Federal Spending

US National Debt

US Inflation

US Gasoline Prices

US Oil Prices

US Natural Gas Prices

US Mortgage Rate

US Rent Prices

US Insurance Prices

US Healthcare Prices

US Education

US Illegal Immigration

US Refugee Immigration

US Productivity

US Jobs Reports

US Stock Market History

The State data I report on includes

State GDP

State Population

State Taxes

State Minimum Wage

I report on Globalism and its effects on US consumers. I report on the Deep State and events that effect our Laws and policies. I include jobs data and tips to assess job skills and interests.

US workers compete with workers in other countries where labor costs and the cost of regulatory compliance is lower. The US needs to increase the supply of Oil and Natural Gas to lower its Trade Deficit and starve Russia and Iran into ending their aggression.

I don’t report much on US crime or violent protests, because the TV and local News programs do the job.

I do report on ways to identify skills and interests to get US workers thinking about pursuing jobs they would love and do well. I believe we are each responsible for ourselves. We are responsible to provide for our own food and shelter. I believe families are the basic unit of our economy and are responsible for helping family members survive and succeed if possible. I believe we are each responsible for our actions and decisions and will have to work through the consequences of our own mistakes and failings.

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader

No comments: