Saturday, November 17, 2018

Freedom


As a citizen, I am committed to paying my taxes and obeying the law. I believe the US Constitution (as originally written) is the best blueprint for all countries to adopt.

I want to be free to support myself and own what I earn and acquire. I am committed to take care of myself and protect myself. I believe in the sovereignty of individuals, families and nations.

I believe that government’s role should be limited to defense and law enforcement. Laws should be limited, unambiguous and fully disclosed and available to citizens. Government is responsible for ensuring that all citizens have access to read the law and know the reasons for these laws.

All other responsibilities should belong to the groups of free citizens whose livelihoods are tied to those responsibilities. Those who plant and harvest goods to sell need to be able to ensure their land remains fertile and productive.

Fishermen need to ensure that their crop is not depleted and should be free to develop fish farms. The owners of businesses should be expected to clean up their own messes.

Norb Leahy, Dunwoody GA Tea Party Leader

No comments: