Friday, November 14, 2014

9/12 Principles & Values


9/12 Movement was founded by Glenn Beck in 2009. The 9 Principles and 12 Values are as follows:
9 Principles
1.     America is good.
2.     I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3.     I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4.     The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5.     If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6.     I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7.     I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8.     It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9.     The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The 12 Values are:
1.     Honesty
2.     Reverence
3.     Hope
4.     Thrift
5.     Humility
6.     Charity
7.     Sincerity
8.     Moderation
9.     Hard Work
10. Courage
12. Gratitude (originally Friendship)
 
 

No comments: